Audience: Franklin University students and faculty engaging in online learning.
Disclaimer: The results and functionality of the following article only apply to the audience listed above.
Franklin University is located in the United States, and therefore we use applications that are approved for use in the United States. The following applications are commonly used for online and face-to-face classes.
- BlueQuill Learning Management System
- Canvas Learning Management System
- Zoom Streaming Platform
- Microsoft Outlook Email
- Microsoft OneDrive Online Storage
- Microsoft Teams Student Collaboration Tool
- Vital Source E-Textbook Platform
- McGraw-Hill Online Learning Platform
- Pearson Online Learning Platform
- And more
If you are taking courses at Franklin University while located outside of the United States, please consider that some applications and services may be blocked in certain non-US locations. Please contact your instructor to verify if alternate methods content delivery or learning platforms are available.