Audience: Franklin and Urbana University faculty, and staff using University-issued computers.
Disclaimer: The results and functionality of the following article only apply to audience listed above.
With the roll out of Microsoft Office 2019, OneNote is no longer installed as part of that software package. However, you can still download and use the software from the Microsoft store. You do not need administrator rights to complete the steps below.
1. Open your start menu and search for "Store".
2. Open the Microsoft Store application. You may be prompted to sign in with your email address and University password.
3. Search for OneNote.
4. Find and open the OneNote option in the Store.
5. Choose to Install the software. Again, admin rights are not needed for this installation.
6. After the installation is complete, open OneNote on your computer.
7. You may need to reload notebooks that you opened in previous versions of OneNote. Click on your notebook and find More Notebooks from your recently opened notebooks, as shown below.
Wish to log a request with the Help Desk? Use your Franklin or Urbana University username and password to login: Log A Request