Audience: Franklin University Students eligible to use book vouchers.
Disclaimer: The results and functionality of the following article only apply to audience listed above.
Some students are eligible for book vouchers through Financial Aid when they have excess funds available after tuition is paid. Here are some important factors to keep in mind regarding book vouchers.
- Franklin University book vouchers can only be used with our book vendor, MBS Direct.
- Book vouchers can only be used for courses that ) do not have embedded course materials available.
- Book Vouchers do not apply to the purchase of embedded e-textbooks.
- If you opt out of an embedded e-textbook in your course, you cannot use book vouchers or the MBS Direct website for purchasing alternate course materials.
- If you opt-out of an embedded e-textbook use, locating and purchasing alternate course materials is your responsibility.
How the Process Works
If you are eligible for a book vouchers as approved through Financial Aid, MBS Direct will contact you via your student email. The e-mail notification will contain the necessary information and steps to use your book voucher funds to securely order your course materials, including the voucher ID as required for purchase.
Questions about Financial Aid and Book Voucher Eligibility
MBS Direct Website