Audience: Urbana University Faculty and Staff using Moore 125, also known as Honda Hall.
Disclaimer: The results and functionality of the following article only apply to audience listed above. Account creation and activation is not guaranteed and must be approved.
While at the podium for Moore Hall, room 125, please make note of the following audio and video devices and controls:
1. Microphone - The microphone is attached to the podium. It will run through the speakers in the room and should always be on. If you connect a guest laptop, please note that audio captured by the microphone will not feed into that laptop for streaming events. Streaming events from Moore 125 to online participants should be done using the desktop computer in that room.
2. Audio Switcher - The audio switcher can be used to change the audio source. This switcher can be used if a guest laptop is connected, and audio from the guest laptop needs to feed into the sound system in the room. For example, if a video from a guest laptop needs to be played through the sound system, this switcher should be used.
- Input Button 1: Laptop hooked up using the Guest VGA cable
- Input Button 3: Laptop hooked up using the Guest HDMI cable
- Input Button 4: Desktop computer in the room is being used
3. Projector Controls - Please see the picture below from the touch panel control tablet on the podium. The red rectangle shows the buttons to turn on and off the projector in the room. Please turn the projector off if your class or presentation session is over and the room is clearing out.
4. Video Source Switching - Please see the picture below from the touch panel control tablet on the podium. The yellow rectangle shows the buttons to switch between the video sources that will show on the projector.
- PC Button: use to project the video from the desktop computer in the room
- Laptop VGA Button: use to project the video from a laptop connected using the guest VGA cable
- Laptop HDMI Button: use to project the video from a laptop connected using the guest HDMI cable