Audience: Franklin instructors and students looking to install the Zoom desktop application.
The below article will guide users through installing the Zoom desktop application on a Windows machine. This is the required experience for instructors and the recommended experience for students.
Windows Installation Instructions
- Download the Zoom application, via the Zoom Download Center. If further help is needed, please check the Zoom support page here, Zoom Installation.
- Startup Zoom and click on Sign in and then select "Sign in with SSO".
- Enter the domain as Franklin
- You will be redirected to a Franklin website. Please sign in with your University account.
- Once you are signed in select to "Open Zoom Meeting".
- You will now be logged into the Zoom Desktop application.