Audience: Urbana University faculty, staff, and guests utilizing a classroom at Urbana
Disclaimer: The results and functionality of the following article only apply to audience listed above.
In the classroom there are two ways to connect to the projector. The first is to connect by using the PC provided. The second is to connect an external device such as a laptop.
Connecting to the Projector with the Classroom PC:
1. Turn the PC and login using your university credentials.
2. Turn on the Projector by accessing the control panel. To turn on the projector through the control panel, press the button labeled projector with the power symbol on it.
3. HDMI 1- This button will connect the projector to the classroom PC.
4. Adjusting the Volume- The speakers are connected through the control box. To adjust the volume, simply turn the dial on the control box to the volume needed.
5. We recommend that you login into your mail and access your OneDrive for all files that you'll be using.
6. The projector will appear as a duplicate of the desktop that has been logged into.