Audience: Urbana University students physically located in the Urbana University Swedenborg Memorial Library on campus.
Disclaimer: The results and functionality of the following article only apply to audience listed above.
Urbana students that are located in the library can now print to the library printers from their personal laptop. This process is not necessary from a library computer provided by the University.
1. Connect your laptop to the UUSecureWifi network using your student username and password (same as used to access on campus computers or BlueQuill).
2. Navigate to the website: print.urbana.edu
3. Log in using the same username and password that you used in step 1 above.
4. After logging in, choose Web Print from the left hand menu.
5. Submit a Job
6. Select the printer you wish to print to. Please use the description to make note of the printer location.
7. Advance to print options and account selection.
8. Advance to upload your document.
9. Choose the upload from computer option.
10. After uploading from your computer, use the upload and complete button to send the print job to the printer.
Urbana Wireless printing policy:
Patrons can pick up their printed material at the Lobby Copier after printing during our regular hours. All unclaimed materials will be recycled at the end of the business day. For hours: https://www.urbana.edu/library
To conserve paper and other copy costs, all printing will be monitored and wireless printing privileges will be revoked if the service is being abused. This includes printing materials and not picking the copies up in the library, printing more than necessary, or printing materials for others not associated with the university.
Wish to log a request with the Help Desk? Use your Franklin or Urbana University username and password to login: Log A Request