Audience: Franklin and Urbana University staff
Disclaimer: This article only applies to the audience listed above.
Submitting Unity Forms & Workflow Access: Web Client
Many OnBase forms are published to our website or an internal portal. However, all internal forms may be accessed within OnBase web or Unity client.
Perform the following steps to create a document by submitting a Unity form in the Web client.
- Open any web browser and navigate to https://dms.franklin.edu
- Open the navigation menu.
- Select New Form
- Choose the desired form from the list at the left.
- Fill all applicable form fields. Required fields are marked with a red asterisk (*). Please note that forms are interactive and may change as you complete the form.
- Click the Submit button to save the form to OnBase.
- Once OnBase is open, open the Navigation Menu
- Select Open Workflow
The OnBase Workflow will open in a new browser tab.
- Locate the appropriate workflow name, and click the arrow to the left to expand and view the queues/folders.
- From the Inbox, select the appropriate form to review or add to it. Click the Save or Submit button at the bottom to save any changes or additions you have made.
- If there are any related documents, you will see them listed in the Work Folder tab. Double click each to review.
- Click on the appropriate Task button(s) to complete an action or route the form to the next queue (depending on the workflow).