Audience: Franklin and Urbana University alumni and former students with questions about their account.
Disclaimer: The results and functionality of the following article only apply to audience listed above.
Recent alumni and former student of the University are able to keep their email and Self Service account after they are done taking courses. Currently, we have no plans to prune old accounts, and alumni may retain their accounts in perpetuity. However, Franklin and Urbana Universities reserves the right to terminate former student accounts at any time for any reason, and we cannot guarantee that accounts will remain active permanently.
- During and prior to 2015, Franklin University maintained a policy of deleting student and alumni accounts. We are unable to restore accounts that have been deleted under this previous policy.
- During the 2019 migration of Urbana accounts and email addresses, some former Urbana accounts were purged. We are unable to restore accounts that have been purged during this migration.
If you are unsure of the status of your account, the help desk will be able to give you that information. Contact information can be found here.
If your account has been deleted...
1. You will be unable to access your email or any course material that you had access to in Bluequill.
2. You will be unable to log in to Self Service to access your unofficial transcript. You can either order an official transcript or contact admissions if you are thinking about finishing your degree. More information about obtaining transcripts can be found at the link below:
If your account is still active...
1. You can head to http://password.franklin.edu to recover your password. You can find instructions for changing your password here.
2. You should still be able to access your email by logging in at http://email.franklin.edu
3. You can log in to Self Service at http://selfservice.franklin.edu to retrieve your unofficial transcript.