Audience: Franklin University graduate or doctoral applicants that are finishing pre-enrollment processes.
Disclaimer: The results and functionality of the following article only apply to audience listed above.
For a quick overview of our password setup process, please view the video below
Recent graduate or doctoral applicants of Franklin University should monitor the pre-enrollment processes using the myTools website. The myTools website is a Franklin University system that can be used to monitor processes as required by the Admission's Department, such as monitoring if needed documents have been received and processed.
- If you have not yet applied: apply.franklin.edu
myTools Site: mytools.franklin.edu
To log in, you will need your username and password. You should have been sent your username by email after your application was submitted. However, if you are unable to locate that email, your username can be recovered.
- To recover your username and/or to reset your password: Click Here
You will not be able to access BlueQuill (system for taking courses) or your student email until after scheduling your first courses. Your first courses will need to be scheduled with your advisor.
How to use myTools
The myTools website can be used to track the following information:
1. What transcripts have been submitted and processed
To maximize your potential for transfer credit, be sure to send us the official, sealed transcripts (criteria shown below). Most colleges and universities have an Office of the Registrar or Office of Records, which is the department responsible for maintaining student transcripts, record, and enrollment status. Contact your previous school's registrar's office to request that your official transcript be sent directly to us at the address listed here.
- Please submit the transcript for your Master’s degree and any doctorate-level coursework (if you are transferring in doctorate-level coursework/credits).
- Please submit the transcript for your Bachelor’s degree and any master-level coursework (if you are transferring in master's coursework/credits).
Please have your transcript mailed in an official from the school in a sealed envelope to the following address:
ATTN: Office of Transfer and Articulation
201 S. Grant Ave.
Columbus, OH 43215-5339
2. Information about your essay question and resume.
- Please submit your essay to email@example.com. Content needing for the essay questions may differ based on the degree level and degree chosen.
- Please also submit your resume (references are not required) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. If you have scheduled an appointment with your advisor, which is required.
A registration appointment is required once you have been accepted. An advisor will reach out to you with scheduling information at the appropriate time.
4. If you have submitted your FAFSA
If you have not submitted your FAFSA, Click Here for more information.
5. If you have been selected for Financial Aid verification
Sometimes during the FAFSA process, the IRS will select you for verification. If selected, you will receive an email from Franklin's Financial Aid Office along with information regarding the forms you will need to submit.
Click Here for more information regarding the verification process.
If you have any further questions about the admissions process:
If you have any questions about the Financial Aid process:
If you have any technical issue resetting your password: