Audience: Franklin University graduate or doctoral applicants that are finishing pre-enrollment processes.
Disclaimer: The results and functionality of the following article only apply to audience listed above.
For a quick overview of our password setup process, please view the video below
Recent graduate applicants of Franklin University should monitor the pre-enrollment processes using the applicant portal. The applicant portal was designed by Franklin University to monitor processes as required by the Admission's Department, such as monitoring if needed documents have been received and processed.
- If you have not yet applied: apply.franklin.edu
Accessing the applicant portal
Applicant portal website: https://www.franklin.edu/myapplicant
To log in, you will need your username and password. You should have been sent your username by email after your application was submitted. However, if you are unable to locate that email, your username can be recovered.
- For more information about recovering your username and password: Click Here
You will not be able to access BlueQuill (system for taking courses) or your student email until after scheduling your first courses. Your first courses will need to be scheduled with your advisor.
How to use the applicant portal
Once you have logged into the applicant portal, you can complete processes needed prior to enrollment.
In the portal, you may see the following items.
- Green Buttons – Call to action
- Blue Check Mark – Step completed
- Drop Down Menu – Available options to choose from
Please keep in mind that once you have completed a call to action, back end processes may take a few days to complete. Therefore, it may take a few days from time of completing a step in this process, until you see a check mark indicating the step has been completed.
Here are possible steps you may need to complete – steps may vary per application type, program type, or other factor.
1. If you have submitted multiple applications, please select the application for which you wish to complete pre-enrollment steps.
2. If you have not submitted transcripts, you may be able to order your transcripts through the applicant portal. A green “request” button will show up next to the needed transcript.
- Alternatively, you have your transcript mailed in an official from the school in a sealed envelope to the following address:
ATTN: Office of Transfer and Articulation
201 S. Grant Ave.
Columbus, OH 43215-5339
- Please submit the transcript for your Master’s degree and any doctorate-level coursework (if you are transferring in doctorate-level coursework/credits).
- Please submit the transcript for your Bachelor’s degree and any master-level coursework (if you are transferring in master's coursework/credits).
3. Other calls to action may show up as forms you can fill out and submit online, forms you can download to your computer or phone, documents you can upload from your device, or even payments you can submit where applicable.
4. If you have not submitted your FAFSA, Click Here for more information.
More information may be found within the applicant portal.
Other Factors to Keep in Mind During Pre-Enrollment
1. If you have scheduled an appointment with your advisor, which is required.
A registration appointment is required once you have been accepted. An advisor will reach out to you with scheduling information at the appropriate time.
2. If you have been selected for Financial Aid verification
Sometimes during the FAFSA process, the IRS will select you for verification. If selected, you will receive an email from Franklin's Financial Aid Office along with information regarding the forms you will need to submit.
Click Here for more information regarding the verification process.
If you have any further questions about the admissions process:
If you have any questions about the Financial Aid process:
If you have any technical issue resetting your password: