Audience: Franklin University.
Disclaimer: The results and functionality of the following article only apply to the audience listed above.
3. Self Help
Who We Support
BlueQuill has been developed for use in many different academic settings. The Franklin University Help Desk is not necessarily a support resource for every instance of BlueQuill. Please see below.
The Franklin University Help Desk supports the technology resources for Franklin University University.
- We offer support to current students, future students and applicants, faculty, staff, alumni, and more.
- We support much of the technology used in face-to-face courses, online courses, and hybrid courses (mixture of online and face-to-face students in a single course).
One of the most common questions we have is related to password resets. The process differs slightly for each University.
- Franklin University: click here.
We offer a wide range of self help articles and forms in our support portal. You can access our full support portal here. You can also search our articles using the Help icon in BlueQuill.
How to Contact Us
If you are unable to find what you are looking for using our support portal, here are a few ways to contact us:
1. Log a request in our ticketing system. Use your Franklin University username and password to login.
2. Chat with the Help Desk. An option to start a chat session can be found on our Help Desk page.
3. Other contact information and hours of operation can be found at helpdesk.franklin.edu.
Other Support Resources
If you are looking for other support resources besides the technology Help Desk, please see the University Directory.