Audience: Franklin University students taking courses with McGraw-Hill ALEKS courseware.
Disclaimer: The results and functionality of the following article only apply to the audience listed above.
There are 3 main McGraw-Hill Platforms used for e-textbooks with Courseware at Franklin University:
- Connect (sometimes called Connect Plus)
- Connect Math
This document is about ALEKS.
How to Access ALEKS
If the ALEKS assignment is embedded in your BlueQuill course, you will access ALEKS via the ALEKS object located in your course Syllabus container.
If you see the following message, contact your instructor:
IF YOU ALREADY HAVE AN ALEKS ACCOUNT (if you do not have an account, please skip to step 4)
- Select, Yes I want to use my existing ALEKS account.
2. Enter the ALEKS login information and click Continue.
- You will see the following screen indicating that your registration is complete. This completes the user creation with existing ALEKS account. Click Continue. (you can now skip to step 7 of this document.)
If you are new to ALEKS
- If this is your first time accessing ALEKS, you’ll need to create an ALEKS account. Choose No, I am new to ALEKS.
- Enter your personal information. Check the I have read and agree to the Termsof Use statement and click Continue.
- You will see the following screen indicating that your registration is complete:
How to Get Started in ALEKS
- Click on the current class you are enrolled in. The class name in ALEKS may differ from how the class is listed in BlueQuill.
- You can use the tutorials page for further information regrading use of the ALEKS tool.
If you are still having issues accessing your assignment or account with McGraw-Hill ALEKS, please visit: http://mpss.mhhe.com/
For more information about using McGraw-Hill Courseware: Click Here