If you have navigated directly to this support portal (support.bluequill.com), you may be unable to leave comments on articles. If you wish to comment on articles, you will need to enter this support portal by:
1. Logging into BlueQuill. You must have an active account.
2. Click on the Help icon in the upper right-hand corner (the question mark icon).
3. Search for an article using the search widget.
4. Click on the icon to view the full article in the self-help portal.
5. By navigating to the article through BlueQuill, you are now signed into our self-help portal. You can comment on articles and provide feedback. Scroll to the bottom of the article to enter comments. Our help team is monitoring comments and can get in contact with you if needed.
You can also use this method to leave feature requests for our BlueQuill developers.