Audience: Franklin University students using BlueQuill and Office 365 email.
Disclaimer: The results and functionality of the following article only apply to the audience listed above.
There are 3 possible reasons why you are not seeing an email submission receipt.
- You may have pinned a document to an assignment, but not submitted it. Submission receipts are sent when the document is submitted, not when it is pinned (uploaded). See step 6 in the following article for more details: https://support.bluequill.com/hc/en-us/articles/210913907-Submitting-Assignments#upload
- The submission receipt email may be in the Focused Inbox folder in their email. Some emails get accidentally routed to that folder by mistake. For more information about Focused Inbox: https://support.bluequill.com/hc/en-us/articles/360010603873-Focused-Inbox-for-Office-365-Email
- You may have blocked the email address Franklin uses to send the confirmation email. To check and remove that block:
- Log into your student email.
- In the Setting Menu (gear icon), search for Block or Allow.
- In the Block or Allow menu, scroll down to the Blocked Senders list.
- Remove any email address that shouldn't be blocked using the trash can icon. Franklin confirmations will come from: Automated_Process_DO_NOT_REPLY@franklin.edu