Audience: Franklin University Faculty using Digital Measures.
Disclaimer: The results and functionality of the following article only apply to audience listed above.
Training is available for using Digital Measures. Please see the following links.
If you have any further training questions, please reach out to: firstname.lastname@example.org
What is Digital Measures
Digital Measures is a 3rd party platform used at Franklin University as the credentialing database. Full-time faculty and doctoral advisors information is also pulled from Digital Measures for display on the Faculty Profiles website: http://profiles.franklin.edu/. Finally, Digital Measures is also used for reporting out to stakeholders and accreditors.
How is Data Entered
Initial data is entered by the Credentialing & Scheduling Coordinator with additional information being entered and/or verified by the teaching faculty themselves. Some screens are locked but should be verified and issues reported to the Credentialing & Scheduling Coordinator for update as they control the authentication and validation of this data.
For questions, please reach out to: email@example.com
How is Data Displayed
Full-time faculty and doctoral advisors information is pulled from Digital Measures for display on the Faculty Profiles website: http://profiles.franklin.edu/.
Certain items are flagged to be relayed to the Faculty Profiles website. The data is pulled from Digital Measures to the Faculty Profiles website 3 times a week and can take up to 3 business days to update and publish. If there are items that the teaching faculty wish to hide, please advise the Credentialing & Scheduling Coordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you do not have a Digital Measures account, or if you are unsure of the username, please reach out to: please reach out to: email@example.com
- If you are unable locate the login for Digital Measures:
1. Log into myFranklin.
2. Go to the Shortcuts menu.
3. Faculty: Look in the Faculty Resources sub-menu
- If a publication that is recorded in Digital Measures in not showing up on the profiles.franklin.edu website, please make sure to assign the status of "published" to the record. Any other status will not pull into the profiles.franklin.edu website.
- If you have published a change to your faculty profile and it has not been displayed, please allow 3 business days for the changes shows up on the profiles.franklin.edu website. If the problem continues after 3 business days, please reach out to the Help Desk. The Help Desk will need to know the specific content changes, and the section and paragraph location of the content changes. See below to log a request with the Help Desk.