Allowing Flash Videos in a Course
Certain course have older embedded videos that try to load using Flash Player. Some browsers block plugins like Flash Player. The following instructions are for Google Chrome to allow Flash Player:
- Open up the link to the broken video.
- You may get a message about Flash being blocked.
- Click on the settings icon shown below (the icon may also look like a Lock):
- Click on Site Settings.
- Find the Flash settings and choose Allow.
- After closing the settings menu, you may be asked to reload the page.
- Try the link again and you should now be able to view the video.