Allowing Flash Videos in a Course
Certain course have older embedded videos that try to load using Flash Player. Some browsers block plugins like Flash Player. The following instructions are for Google Chrome to allow Flash videos to play:
1. Open up the link or page with the video that will not play correctly.
2. You may get a message about Flash being blocked.
3. Click on the settings icon shown below. The icon may look like a lock, circled "i", or say Not Secure.
4. Click on Site Settings.
5. Find the Flash settings and choose Allow.
6. After closing the settings menu, you may be asked to reload the page.
7. Try the link again and you should now be able to view the video.