Audience: Franklin University Instructors setting up access to McGraw-Hill ALEKS for your BlueQuill courses
Disclaimer: The results and functionality of the following article only apply to audience listed above.
There are 3 main McGraw-Hill Platforms used for eTextbooks with Courseware at Franklin University:
- Connect (sometimes called Connect Plus)
- Connect Math
This article is about ALEKS.
Accessing McGraw-Hill ALEKS
All instructors will access the ALEKS via a BlueQuill object. You will be asked to create an account the first time you access ALEKS through a course.
The First Time you Access McGraw-Hill ALEKS
1. The first time a new user tries to access ALEKS through BlueQuill, ALEKS will auto create a user account.
2. Choose No, I am new to ALEKS.
4. This completes the user creation. Click on Continue.
Pairing a BlueQuill section with an McGraw-Hill ALEKS
1. If the section is not yet paired with McGraw-Hill ALEKS class, the following screen will show up.
2. Select A New Section Under an ALEKS Master Template and choose the correct template.
3. Enter the section name consistent with Franklin’s section, such as H1WW, and click on Save.
4. This completes the pairing process.
The next time you access this object, it will bring you to the McGraw-Hill ALEKS class immediately as shown below.