Audience: Franklin University students taking courses with McGraw-Hill Connect courseware.
Disclaimer: The results and functionality of the following article only apply to audience listed above.
There are 3 main McGraw-Hill Platforms used for eTextbooks with Courseware at Franklin University:
- Connect (sometimes called Connect Plus)
- Connect Math
This article is about Connect.
This document will outline the procedure that students will use to set up and access the McGraw-Hill Connect portion of their online course.
- Students will access McGraw-Hill Connect through a learning object in their course in BlueQuill.
- Click the learning object, and click Open on the next screen
- This should take you to the main Connect page, the look of which will vary based on the specific Connect product in use.
- You will need to activate your eTextbook code with Connect. You may be taken directly to a screen like the one below. You may also need to click a message at the top of your Connect page saying that you need to purchase access. Clicking that message should take you to the page that looks similar to the one below. Click Continue to associate your eTextbook with your Connect class.
- Your Connect product should now be activated and associated with your BlueQuill course. On subsequent clicks of the Open button in the Connect learning object in your course, you should be taken directly to this page.
You may encounter a screen like the one below indicating that your course has not yet been paired to Connect. This means that your instructor has not completed the setup for the Connect session for your course. You may follow up with your instructor for additional information.