If you are clicking on a link in on a website (such as BlueQuill) using Google Chrome and nothing happens, a pop-up blocker might be stopping the page link from opening. The following will allow you to allow pop-ups to a specific site while using Google Chrome.
Please keep in mind that pop-up blocker is in place to stop unwanted pop-ups from showing up. This process should only be completed when you are sure of the source of the pop-up.
Allow pop-ups from a site using Google Chrome
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- Find a page that has pop-ups blocked for you.
- In the address bar, click Pop-ups blocked Pop-ups blocked.
- Click the link for the pop-up window you'd like to see.
- To always see pop-ups for the site, select Always show pop-ups from [site]and then Done.
- You may need to reopen the page after allowing pop-ups to show.