Audience: Franklin University students, faculty, and staff using Grammarly.
Disclaimer: The results and functionality of the following article only apply to the audience listed above.
- To sign up for Grammarly, please use the education sign up page here, using your University email address that ends with "@_ _ _.edu" : https://www.grammarly.com/edu/signup
How to Use Grammarly
- Basic Explanation of how to use Grammarly: https://support.grammarly.com/hc/en-us/articles/360003474732-Introducing-the-Grammarly-Editor
Versions of Grammarly
- Online Grammarly Editor: grammarly.com
- Web Browser Plugin (Chrome): Click Here
- Microsoft Office Plugin: Click Here
Grammarly is Asking for an Access Code
Some students and faculty who have been using Grammarly for a while may be asked for an access code to use their account.
For more information about Grammarly, please see the Writing Services section of the following page: https://www.franklin.edu/current-students/learning-support/tutoring
For Grammarly training and how to guides: https://support.grammarly.com/hc/en-us