Audience: Franklin University Faculty and doctoral students needing a statistical analysis application.
Disclaimer: The results and functionality of the following article only apply to the audience listed above.
Certain courses necessitate a Statistical Analysis application. SAS allows students to use their SAS On-Demand application for free as long as SAS is used for educational purposes.
Sign up for a free educational account:
1. Go to: https://welcome.oda.sas.com/ and register for an account.
2. While this account is in no way tied to your official university account or password, we encourage you to use your official university email account for registration. You may need to wait (maybe up to 4 hours) for your confirmation email from SAS with your SAS username.
3. During the sign up process, you will set a new password that will later be used to access the SAS On-Demand application. Please write this password down.
Accessing the SAS On-Demand application:
- This application is online, meaning a consistent and dependable internet connection will be needed to use SAS On-Demand for each session.
- After signing up, and receiving your username from SAS, you can log into the SAS On-Demand application here: https://welcome.oda.sas.com/
Wish to log a request with the Help Desk? Use your Franklin University username and password to login: Log A Request