Audience: All Franklin University users with University Office365 email accounts.
Disclaimer: The results and functionality of the following article only apply to the audience listed above.
When a user opens Outlook Web App in a Microsoft Office 365 environment, Outlook Web App opens only in the light version. Therefore, the user doesn't have access to the comprehensive set of features that are available in the standard version of Outlook Web App.
This scenario occurs if the user unintentionally selects the Use the blind and low vision experience option in Outlook Web App.
To resolve this issue, follow these steps:
- Make sure that the user is using a supported web browser. For more info about the system requirements for Office 365, see Office 365 system requirements.
- In Outlook Web App, click Options.
- In the navigation pane on the left, click Outlook Web App version, and then clear the Use the Light Version of Outlook Web App checkbox.
- Click Save at the top of the page.
- Sign out of Outlook Web App. The next time that the user signs in to Outlook Web App, the user is presented with the standard version of Outlook Web App.