Audience: Urbana University members that have questions about passwords and account management.
Disclaimer: The results and functionality of the following article only apply to audience listed above.
I Forgot my Password
You can request a password reset using the URL: password.urbana.edu
Reset my Urbana University Password
You can reset your existing password using Self Service.
1. Log into Self Service - Click Here
2. Go to the My Profile Tab.
In the Account information sub-tab, you can update your password, which will change your password other University systems like email, Bluequill, on-campus Wifi and more.
I Recently Applied to Urbana University - What is myTools?
Recent Applicants from Urbana University may need to monitor the pre-enrollment processes using the myTools website. The myTools website is a Franklin University system that can be used to monitor processes as required by the Admission's Department, such as monitoring if needed documents have been received and processed.
If you have been instructed to use myTools for pre-enrollment processes, the username and password for that site are separate from the username and password that you will use for most Urbana University student systems. The myTools username and password are connected to Franklin University.
- To Access myTools: mytools.franklin.edu
- To Recover your username and password to myTools: password.franklin.edu
- You can chose the Password Recovery or Forgot Username options. When prompted, use your recovery email. Your recovery email is the same email you used to apply to Urbana University):
- For further questions, you may wish to contact your Admission's Advisor: firstname.lastname@example.org