Audience: Franklin University Faculty and Staff using the Philips Hall 220 control panel.
Disclaimer: The results and functionality of the following article only apply to the audience listed above. Account creation and activation is not guaranteed and must be approved.
Phillips 220 Quick Reference
· If the touch panel is in sleep mode and displaying a black screen, a light finger press on the screen will wake up the display.
· When the system is powered off, selecting any of the options on the touch panel will power on the projector, lower the screen and select the proper video output.
· When finished with the room please select Power Off to shut down the projector, raise the screen, and disable sound coming from PC/Laptop devices.
Touch Panel Selections
· Rack – Switches video and audio to the instructor PC. This selection also enables the room to feed microphone audio over web collaboration tools like MyLive.
· HDMI – Switches video and audio to a guest device connected to the available HDMI cable on top of the audio cabinet.
· VGA – Switches video and audio to a guest device connected to the available VGA+audio cable on top of the audio cabinet.
· Blank Image – Instructs only the projector to project a blank image.
· Power Off – Powers of the projector
· Playback/Program – Controls room volume for audio coming from a PC/Laptop.
· Mics/Speech – Controls room volume for audio coming from microphones.