Audience: Urbana University Faculty and Staff using the Epson control box that is located in some Urbana classrooms.
Disclaimer: The results and functionality of the following article only apply to audience listed above. Account creation and activation is not guaranteed and must be approved.
Epson Control Box Quick Reference Guide
Classrooms equipped with an Epson wall-mounted projector also come equipped with the wall-mounted control box (pictured below). All video and audio controls are located on this control box, and so there is no need to ever physically touch the projector in these classrooms. This also eliminates the need for a separate remote control for the projector. See below for a quick reference guide to this control box.
- Computer1 button – selects a device connected by the provided guest VGA cable as the device to be displayed
- HDMI 1 button – selects the built-in instructor PC as the device to be displayed
- Power button – powers the system on and off (projector and speakers)
- A/V Mute button – displays a black screen and mutes audio
- Audio Mute button – mutes audio
- Volume knob – controls system volume (volume can also be adjusted on the computer)