Audience: Franklin University students accessing the Ning website for Capstone COPHA courses.
Disclaimer: The results and functionality of the following article only apply to the audience listed above.
Graduate students for some COHPA programs are required to submit Capstone project materials on a third party site run by COHPA.
Escalation: Any problems must be solved by the student’s instructor. The Help Desk does not have any administrative access to the site.
1. Site Location: https://franklinhealthprograms.ning.com
2. You will need to sign in or create a login if it is your first time. This is a separate account which is not tied to your Franklin University account that you use to access BlueQuill.
3. Select the appropriate program from the top navigation bar.
4. If you do not see the Capstone page listed in the lower navigation bar under the program name, you must click the “Join Us” button on the right hand side of the page.
5. The Capstone link will then appear.