Audience: Franklin University Instructors and Students using Windows 10 and attending Meet/Adobe Connect sessions.
Disclaimer: The results and functionality of the following article only apply to audience listed above.
If you are experiencing muffled or garbled audio in Adobe Connect, and you are working with a Windows 10 computer, here is a potential fix for your issue.
- Find the speaker icon in the lower right-hand corner of your screen.
- Right click on the speaker icon and select recording devices.
- Then go to the Recording tab and select the microphone you are using in your Adobe Connect session.
- Select Properties.
- This option may be listed in the Advanced Menu, the Enhancements menu, or the Microphone Enhancements menu.
- Find the option and make sure that microphone/audio enhancements are disabled.
6. Then you will need to completely close out of your Adobe Connect session and log back in.
Wish to log a request with the Help Desk? Use your Franklin or Urbana University username and password to login: Log A Request