Audience: All Franklin University users with University Office365 email accounts. Instructions for Outlook are intended only for Faculty and Staff.
Disclaimer: The results and functionality of the following article only apply to the audience listed above.
NOTE: If you clicked on any links or entered information from a malicious/phishing/spam email, reset your password as soon as possible!
Then, please note the following article for more information: Click Here
Reporting Junk Emails in Office365
- Use the options menu (3 dots) when viewing that message.
- Choose "Mark as Junk".
3. When given the option, "Report" the message to Microsoft.
Report Junk Email to Microsoft in Outlook
- Open your Outlook client.
- From your Outlook inbox:
- a. Select the Spam Email you would like to report
- b. Click Junk
- c. Click Report Junk
- If you see the following pop-up window, click Yes.
After the email has been moved to your Junk folder, you can delete it.