This release will have the following features for:
- Providing Audio and Video Feedback
- Open Assignments from the Grade Grid
- View More Terms on Your Homepage
Providing Audio and Video Feedback
In addition to leaving written feedback on assignments, Instructors may now leave either video or audio feedback on assignments as well. The video and audio recordings can be up to 2 minutes long and the feedback is provided through the course's hub.
For a more detailed tutorial on audio and video feedback, click here.
Open Assignments from the Grade Grid
Instructors may now directly access Learning Objects from the Grade Grid. To do this:
1. Navigate to the course's Grade Grid you wish to add grades into.
2. Once you are in the Grade Grid, you may click on any of the Learning Object titles to open the object's page.
3. After clicking on a Learning Object's title, you will see the object open in its normal page:
View More Terms on Your Homepage
The time frame window of terms to display on the homepage has changed. Instructors may now see all terms from the previous 16 months. This means if your school is on semesters, then you will see up to 3 terms prior. If your school is on trimesters, then you will see up to 4 terms prior. This system varies per institution.
Viewing Audio and Video Feedback
Instructors can now leave Students feedback in the form of a video or audio recording in addition to the current methods of leaving written feedback.
For more information on accessing audio and video feedback, click here.
Viewable Terms on the Homepage
The time frame window of terms to display on the homepage has changed. Students may now see all terms from the previous 16 months. This means if your school is on semesters, then you will see up to 3 terms prior. If your school is on trimesters, then you will see up to 4 terms prior.
View Course Tiles of Active Courses Overseen
NOTE: This feature only applies to Institutions with the "Lead Faculty" role established.
Lead Faculty can now view tiles of all active courses that they oversee from their homepage. Active courses include only courses that are currently running, but not completed or upcoming courses. If you need to view in-active courses, you may use the JumpTo menu or the Course Catalog.
To view your courses:
1. Navigate to your BlueQuill homepage and find the section labeled "My Managed Courses" to the far left of your screen:
2. Click on the "Show" button to change your homepage view to display your courses that you oversee. Only those course tiles will now display like in the image below:
3. To go back to viewing your other courses, click "Show" under one of the other categories, such as "Current Courses".