Downloading Course Materials
Some courses will allow students to download all course materials so that you have full access to course content, files, and more without needing to be online.
To download course materials:
- Navigate to the course that contains the materials you want to download.
- Right above the first container of your course, you will see a link titled "Download Course Materials".
- Click on this link to download a .zip file of all course materials. The download should appear at the bottom of your browser, like this, if you are using Chrome:
- Now you can unzip the file to your computer to view all materials. Usually, you can unzip a file by right-clicking the file and choosing "Unzip here".
- If you prefer to download your course materials as a PDF, you can also click the "Download Course PDF" link as shown below.