The course Preview allows you to publish a preview version of the course in order to verify and experience the course from the perspectives of faculty members and students.
Preview a Course as Faculty or Student
To preview a course as faculty or a student:
- Navigate to the course that you want to preview.
- Click the Preview button on the far right of your screen.
- If the course has not had a Preview section deployed before, you will see this message at the bottom of your screen. Click Deploy Preview Section to deploy an initial Preview section.
- If the course has had a preview section deployed in the past, click Re-deploy Preview Section. This will ensure that any modifications to the course since the last deployment are included in this new version of the preview.
- Click the Preview as Instructor or Preview as Student button.
- The preview will open in a new tab and the name of the course on both the browser tab and in the course itself will show "PRVW", denoting that you are viewing a preview section of the course.
You can now interact with the course as if you were faculty/instructor or student.