Online Meetings are where you can collaborate and interact with your instructor and classmates using features such as text chat, voice chat, video chat, and whiteboard.
The meeting for each of your classes/courses is unique. A different meeting space or session will be created for each one. For instance, if you are taking COMP205 and MATH215, you will have a different meeting space for each of those classes.
Accessing the Meeting
You may access the online meeting tool in two different ways.
The first way is to click Meet from the Apps menu in the course.
1. Navigate to your course's homepage by clicking on the "View Course" button from your homepage.
2. From your course's homepage, click on the "Apps" menu button to open the Apps menu. Here, you will find the "Meet" button. Click this to open up your course's Meet session site.
- If your institution uses Big Blue Button, click here for more help.
- If your institution uses Adobe Connect, click here for more help.
The second way is to access a Learning Object that has a meeting designed into it.
1. From your course's homepage, search for a Learning Object that has the headset with a microphone icon. This means this object has a Meet session attached to it. Click this icon to open up the Meet object.
2. Then, inside of the Meet object, click the Meet button.
This will launch the online meeting tool.
Note: Various installations of BlueQuill may use different tools for meeting online depending on the institution.
If your institution uses Big Blue Button, click here for more information.
If your institution uses Adobe Connect, click here for more information.