Online Meetings are where you can collaborate and interact with your instructor and classmates using features such as text chat, voice chat, video chat, and a digital whiteboard.
If you are a Franklin student, then your courses will use Zoom as the meet tool.
If you attend another University, then your class likely uses Big Blue Button.
We no longer use Adobe Connect for meet sessions.
Accessing the Meeting
You may access the online meeting tool in two different ways.
The first way:
- Navigate to your course's homepage.
- From your course's homepage, click on the Apps -> Meet icon.
The second way:
- From your course's homepage, click on the tile that contains a Meet session. You can usually tell by the headset icon or the tile has "Meet" in the title like so:
- Then, inside of the Meet object, click the Meet button.
- This will launch the online meeting tool. See the links below for more training on using your course's specific Meet tool.
If your institution uses Zoom, click here for more information.
If your institution uses Big Blue Button, click here for more information.