Grading in BlueQuill Overview
There are two main ways to add grades for assignments in BlueQuill, the GradeGrid and In Object Grading. The GradeGrid is your standard grade book style feature best for bulk grading, while in object grading is a way to go into every assignment, open the Hub, and enter grades for one assignment at a time.
1. Use the Grade Grid when:
- You want to grade across many assignments
- You need to bulk download submission files
- You want to grade 'offline'
- Grading group work
2. Use In Object Grading when:
- You want to grade students in one assignment
- The assignment has a rubric
- You want to view documents in BlueQuill without downloading files
- You want to provide feedback in the document without uploading a file
- Grading a discussion