In this article:
Download Course Materials Overview
For many students, they like to have physical print outs of their classwork or an offline version of their course to work from. BlueQuill gives students this option, though this option varies per course/instructor. When allowed, students can download their entire course, including all videos, discussion topics, attachments, etc. into one ZIP file for easy access. Students can also download a PDF of the course and course schedule. The course PDF is interactive and allows for easy navigation. The course schedule gives students an easy to view breakdown of all assignments, estimated time to complete each assignment, point values, and dates. Let's take a look at how this is done.
Download Materials/Course PDF/Schedule
To download course materials, the course PDF, or the course schedule:
- Navigate to any course's main page.
- At the very top of the page, you will see links to download each item:
- When downloading course materials, you will see the file appear as downloading at the bottom of the page (when using Chrome, the official BlueQuill browser):
- This ZIP file can be opened from either clicking this download or navigating to your downloads folder from within your computer.
- When downloading the course PDF, the PDF will actually open in another browser tab. From there, you can download the PDF by clicking the download icon at the top, right hand corner of the page:
- When downloading the course schedule, follow the same process to download the PDF as you would for the course PDF above.