Franklin University students can now make an appointment with their assigned academic advisor from within BlueQuill.
To make an appointment:
1. Click on the 'My Advisors' icon in the top blue bar.
NOTE: If you click this link and you are taken to a page other than the appointment scheduler, you may not have an advisor assigned to you yet. To make an appointment, you may call the Academic Advising office at: 614-797-4700
This will open more options underneath, such as the ability to open your advisor's profile or to schedule an appointment. The Advisor Profile can tell you all about your advisor including: their name, what they look like, how to contact them, and their educational background.
2. Click 'Advisor Appointment' to open the appointment scheduler in a new tab in your browser.
3. Select appointment type and staff member:
- You may setup an appointment over the phone or in person. If this is your first time ever meeting with your advisor, choose the option that says "My First Advising Appointment".
4. Select the Date of your appointment:
- NOTE: only dates that are available can be chosen, unavailable dates will be 'grayed out'.
5. Select the time you'd like to meet:
6. Once you have completed these three steps, you will be asked to provide some appointment information.
7. After everything is filled in, click 'Confirm Appointment'.
Once you have successfully created the appointment, you should see this screen: